Monday, August 10, 2015

St. Anne's

Taking it easy today. Went to town in the morning for a while. Then we took out our iPads to do some research on the cruise. Went to the railroad station to get tickets to the airport for Saturday. We are going to the cinema later, I think. We are both tired so we are taking it easy. Carol made homemade jam today from home grown berries. I just sat and watched her do all the work. We did go out to lunch to an award winning fish and chips place and it was delicious. Our eating schedule is completely turned upside down and I don't know which meal is which or what time I am supposed to be eating which meal.

We have some interesting things planned for the rest of the week here. Two trips by coach to the Lakes and to Chester. And the Fourties Featival here in town. There is a festival every other minute here. I guess because it is summer.

No comments: