Monday, August 10, 2015

St Anne's at night

Went to the cinema this evening. It was freezing when we got out. They had the weirdest thing...banana flavored popcorn. Didn't taste it. Tomorrow we are off to the Lake District and if I don't freeze to death all will be well. By the way, we saw the famous golf course where they play the British Open. It is right down the road. The bunkers are taller than me and no riding carts are allowed. It is so big that it is really formidable. At certain times during the year you have to carry your own clubs. Yeah right. At other times only pull carts are permitted. Guess I am not a true golfer after all. Today we were in a store and Jerry didn't understand one word the clerk said to him. He made him repeat and still no luck. I had to translate once again. Luckily my head is in Brit mode and I have no trouble at all. Cheerio till tomorrow.

No comments: