Sunday, May 25, 2014

Last days on Liberty

Today we docked in Naples and took the ferry over to Capri. We did a lot of walking up and down paths between Capri on the bottom and Anacapri on the top. We didn't go to the Blue Grotto since we did that on another trip and I didn't feel like falling into the water while changing boats which happens all the time. We also skipped Hadrian's Villa at the very top since we did that last time. It is a hellish walk nineteen hundred feet up steep paths and steps. It is where Hadrian flung his enemies off the cliffs and into the rocky sea below. I think I would have flung myself off if I had to climb that thing again, although the views are spectacular. Instead we opted for pizza-authentic Naples kind-and gelato at a seaside outdoor cafe.

I am still having issues posting photos and will continue to work on solving the problem. If that doesn't work I will do a Picasa online album. Stay tuned.

Tomorrow is a sea day. I need a rest. The passengers on this ship need some lessons in manners. This brand is becoming too Carnival for my taste. But most of the rudeness is not coming from Americans. It is coming from Muslims in full garb who have absolutely no manners and push and shove their way while the rest of us are waiting patiently and in an orderly fashion.

No comments: