Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Aboard Azamara Journey

This is cruising at its best. Luxury and fine dining and service. Today we spent a lovely day in Mahon, Menorca, one of the Balearics Islands off the eastern coast of Spain. The weather was perfect for touring. We walked up and down the local hills, took a sightseeing tram and then took a sightseeing boat all sound the nearby islands. It was a little rough at one point and I noticed a slightly green tinge to Jerry and Eileen but they fought through it. This is really a beautiful place.

This evening we were treated to a fine show, met all the officers and went dancing in the disco. We are such party animals. This is the first night we made it past eleven. That is only because we slept for two hours after sightseeing.

I know that none of us will want to leave this ship and the discussion about where to take it next is already raging. I just brought brochures for the next two years to my stateroom for immediate study. I would like nothing better than to get on this ship and take it around the world.

Photos on the blog are still an issue. Go to Jerry's Facebook. I will eventually figure it out.

No comments: