Thursday, May 15, 2014

Last day at sea for cruise number one

Wednesday at sea

This morning I took a Latin dance exercise class. Everything hurts. It makes Zumba feel like standing still. I managed to wear high heels tonight but I was walking like a klutz.

Today was our anniversary and we celebrated with a lovely dinner in one of the specialty restaurants followed by an excellent show.

We did not go on deck today because it is now too cold for us Floridians. There was more than enough to do inside.   This cruise is flying by. It is going to end too soon but we are excited about meeting up with friends for the next cruise.

Thursday at sea

It has turned cold...too cold. The seas are about ten feet. Still pretty smooth. We saw another hysterical British comedian tonight. I had to translate once again.

1 comment:

Jodie said...

Happy Anniversary you two! Las Vegas seems like yesterday but it must have been more then 21 years ago. I miss you...
XOXO Jodie