Monday, May 25, 2009

SEATTLE, WASHINGTON

We took the coast train from Vancouver to Seattle and after six hours we arrived in Seattle at ten in the evening. This is a weird, weird town. Street people and beggars are everywhere, hippies are everywhere, weird-looking people are everywhere. It's like Woodstock without the music. In all my travels I have never seen such weird people. It's like someone shook the west coast of the US and all the nuts and weirdos ended up here. I couldn't believe some of the outfits I saw today, including a girl walking around in her underwear.

I guess it's time to come home. We are leaving Seattle tomorrow evening and will arrive the following morning. We are tired and bickering. Luckily, we are staying in a good hotel with a comfortable bed and a good shower. We will try to post one more time before we end this long trip and start planning for next one. Anyone intereste in joining us?

No comments: