Thursday, May 23, 2013

On the Plane to Athens

On the plane to Athens




We are now on the plane to Athens after a 50 minute flight from Amsterdam with a 30 minutes on the tarmac first. I could have walked to Frankfurt faster. Hope the luggage made it as it was a short connection. The plane change was interesting. We had to walk about a mile in the terminal to get the connecting flight to Athens so I am burning some caloreies today after my Dutch apple pancake with whipped cream dinner last night. We are both sick but getting better, I hope. I am anxious to see the dentist in Athens since my broken tooth is scaring me.



I hope Eileen and Steve are enjoying their last day sightseeing in Amsterdam. They were so much fun to be with and such great friends to put up with our schtick.



Again we had way too much luggage and again I say I will never do it again. I have been wearing the same pair of jeans for three days because they are the warmest thing I have, along with my daughter's thermal shirt. Thank goodness I had them because I would have frozen to death otherwise. We are both looking forard to milder weather in Greece and the Black Sea.

No comments: