Tuesday, May 7, 2013

In the Bermuda Triangle

We are now officially in the middle of the south Atlantic Ocean somewhere off the coast of Bermuda, nearing the Sargasso Sea, otherwise known as The Doldrums.  This is the area where early sailing vessels coming to the New World came to a dead halt due to lack of winds and too much seaweed in the water.  They just had to sit there and flounder around till the winds kicked up once again. I am pretty confident that will not happen to us.

We found out last night that one of the entertainers who will perform tonight is a good friend of our son. In addition, we know the cruise director from our sailing to Hawaii and I know the captain from a previous sailing.  He said he remembered dancing with me.  He is full of crap!

I did my Zumba once again this morning so at least I am not lying around like a lox for the entire day.  There is a 60's dance party later so that is more exercise.  A fifteen day cruise can be devastating if one is not careful.  I have been trying to eat small, relatively healthy meals.  Now for a relaxing morning in the Solarium.

No comments: