Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Bulgaria

Bulgaria

Last night we spent a few hours in the disco dancing the night away.  They had a tribute to Abba so it was good dance music.  There is a whole group of gay guys on board and they are so much fun.  I was dancing to Dancing Queen with four dancing queens!  Love it.

Today we were in Nessabar, Bulgaria, a UNESCO world heritage site.  It was quaint, old and small.  Lots of shops, an old town and a new town.  Evidently, it must be a popular vacation spot for Israelis because we saw many signs in Hebrew and people kept saying shalom to us and speaking fast Hebrew.  It was pretty funny actually.

I am so tired that I may not make the show tonight.  The entertainment has been great and the food is superb.  I cannot believe how great this cruise is.  I love the size of the ship, the amenities and the fabulous service.  This is how cruising should be...great and elegant without stuffiness.  I also like the mix of nationalities of the passengers.  The enrichment lectures are very informative and interesting.  I only had to wake Jerry once today during the lecture on Constanta, our next port.

I am still attempting to put photos on but am having problems with that.  Still trying.

No comments: