Friday, May 10, 2013

Mid Atlantic

Yesterday we finally reached the exact middle of the Atlantic and now we are on the shorter leg of the journey meaning we have less of a distance rather than more to travel. We played


canasta on deck, relaxed, walked for exercise on the jogging deck and did the usual cruise things.



The captain's cocktail party was fun with dancing, drinks and good nibbling snacks. The officers were there to socialize as well. This is an extremely friendly ship with a lot of mixing between passengers and crew.



After dinner we saw the show followed by Liar's Club with the captain, the comedian and the cruise director. It was beyond hilarious and the captain was the funniest person I have seen in years. I laughed myself sick!



Today it is colder outside. Eileen and I did our zumba and now I am in my cozy cabin where the toilet is presently not working. We are still three days from land so things should get interesting.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I became a great aunt today. Caroline Jade Jacobs is named for my sister. Of course, she's beautiful. Glad you're having a good time. I hope the toilet is fixed by now.

Unknown said...

Happy Mothers Day!