Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Almost in mid-Atlantic aboard Constellation

Another day at sea. It is beautiful outside. The seas are running smooth. There are no whitecaps in sight and the sun is shining brightly. We (just the girls) did our regular zumba class this morning and as usual it was a great workout. Last night was the 50's and 60's dance party. Very crowded. Our table mates, who we thought were so straight-laced, were dancing on the tables! You never know about people thestching e days. I just hope there are no secret terrorists onboard. We are approaching the exact middle of the Atlantic and I don't want to get stuck out here. I might run out of clothes!




This day is very laid-back and that is ok with me. I haven't been to the shops yet. There is still lots of time. Right now we are planning our shore excursions. So much to do. Haven't even played mah jongg yet. We saw some women playing yesterday but they didn't look like the type I would want to play with. There is a man onboard who I really would like to strangle. The first day he was running around yelling that the water was tainted with petroleum and that he wanted himself and his wife airlifted off the ship because they were being poisoned. He finished with that subject and is now bitching and moaning about other things. He better not talk to me or he will find himself as shark food. Other than Mr. Crazy most others seem quite nice except for the very loud group with the New York accents who interrupted my poolside nap yesterday. Well, I think it is time for my next activity, watching Jerry digest his lunch.

No comments: