Friday, July 31, 2015

Werne and market day

Yesterday was a tennis day. We played all morning and the afternoon was spent on a walking tour of Werne. We were dressed in medieval costumes as we paraded around town. It was quite funny and people were staring at us. It was very interesting and we now know all about Werne. I breathed in the air from the Saline which is ice cold water from the river filtered through some sort of contraption with berries. It felt and smelled good. We then proceeded to a picnic which was a real foodie event complete with different kinds of wine and beer. I can't believe how much alcohol I M consuming. We are getting to know all the club people very well and they are wonderful and kind and fun loving. They come from all walks of life and are all ages and are very easy going. We walk almost everywhere and I am so exhausted.

That did no me from buying a cute shirt at the Turkish market the other morning. I love street markets! You can buy a new wallet as they are picking the old one out of your pocket!

 

1 comment:

Jodie said...

Where are the pics wearing costumes?