Saturday, May 5, 2012

Spectacle


Spectacle

Well I have made a spectacle of myself once again. Tonght was the last formal night and we got ourselves all dressed up. Actually, we looked pretty good.
On the way back from our delicious lobster dinner we had to walk through the main lounge which was packed with people listening to the Hawiian musicians playing their ukuleles and singing Hawiian songs. They asked if anyone had taken the hula class and would dance on the stage while they played. Of course I had to do it. It was just me and the two guys. I remembered everything I learned in class and did the whole dance and got a rousing round of applause. I can't believe I did it. People were coming up to me afterward telling me they didn't know anyone could shake so well. I am now a celebrity on Celebrity! I am having so much fun. Tomorrow it's Mexico.                                     

No comments: