Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Where in the World are they?

Don't ask me how, but somehow we ended up in Las Vegas, of all places. This is kind of how it happened. We spent a few days with the family in Santa Cruz and suddenly we realized that we were freezing cold. Didn't get enough time with them, but I will come back for a few weeks this summer to continue where we left off. I especially want to raid my sister's closet.

We rented a car and drove through the lovely California farmland and high desert and here we are; in the middle of Las Vegas Blvd. walking around and gawking just like the rest of the dumb tourists, except we speak English! The illegal alien pimps are line up all along both sides of the street handing out photos of the available girls. It's pretty disgusting.

Well, the dry heat has knocked me out and I can't keep my blootshop eyes open any longer. By sheer miracle we got tickedt for The Jersey Boys on Friday night and we're excited about that.
Love to all from Sin City. Right now the plan is to return home on Mothers Day.

No comments: