Wednesday, May 7, 2008

The Pacific Ocean

At Sea in the cold, grey Pacific Ocean. The weather has definitely changed. I can’t even sit outside. The buffet lines are even more crowded because they can’t find anything else to do but eat. I am still attending my enrichment programs and attempting to learn new things. The shows have been fairly good. Best are the comedians. They actually got some funny ones. Last night was formal night. Some of the passengers looked like cavemen. I guess they threw all their good clothes overboard. There are a bunch of ancient hippies from the Bay Area onboard so I am not that surprised.

Went to a chocolate buffet last night. Thank goodness for Prevacid. I think we both O.D’d! This is the last day and tonight is the last dinner I have to have with the table from Hell. They are so scary. I think it’s time to end this cruise. Two weeks with some of these people is a little too much for my well-being. Also, I can’t wait to see my family. We are still undecided as to the next leg. I just know that I have to get off this boat!


Till San Francisco, I bid you a fond farewell from the high seas. I have to go out on the veranda and look for whales now.

The outstanding highlights of these two sea days have been:

Yesterday we got stuck in the elevator. Serves us right-we should have taken the stairs.

Today the abandon ship alarm went off. The captain had to get on the horn to apologize for the “malfunction.” I think 28 people had heart attacks.

Love to all…P & J

No comments: