Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Century Day Four




My Hawiian and Tahitian dance lessons are proceeding nicely except for the fact that we learned today that we have to perform in front of the whole ship on the main stage. Just another time I will make a fool of myself. My two friends are doing it with me, along with several other passengers. Our Hawiian lei and jewelry making class is going well too. I made a necklace and bracelet and bought some materials to make several others. I think I have taken this Hawiian culture thing too seriously. It is consuming my life. Everytime I walk by the mirror I practice my dance moves. I think I will call myself Leilani from now on.



The seas are running at about seven feet today so the ship is rocking a little. I love it. The barf bags are all strategically placed througout the ship. I think it's funny. I haven't even heard of anyone being sick but there are a lot of old people so I am sure some of them are.



We have been playing mah jongg everyday for a few hours; not too long. It's a good group of women and we all play at the same pace which makes for a nice game. We laugh a lot.



The food is good. The entertainment is good. I have no negatives.

No comments: