Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Century April 25, 2012




We were invited to visit the bridge to meet the captain this morning. Now I have to practice my Greek as well as my Hawiian. I hope I don't curse in Hawaiian at the captain when I meet him. I actually saw him at breakfast this morning but I just smiled and nodded and told him I would see him later. He looked at me like I had two heads.



The other issue here is that we are in the childrens' program on the ship. The other passengers, except for our friends, are really OLD. They shop a lot. They line up for sales. It looks like a feeding frienzy. I don't even think they know what they are buying. And they talk about each other telling their spouses or companions how old everyone else is. It's hysterical!



I am having trouble finishing my ribbon lei. Now they want me to make a lei out of dollar bills. Jerry will faint!



We are nearing the Hawiian islands now so I think I will start looking for dolfins and humback whales. They are all over the place.



No comments: